Showing 44 results

Archival description
University Administration
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

44 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Henry F. Hall

Henry F. Hall, fourth principal of Sir George Williams University (1957-1962), dean (1936-1956) and student counsellor, and full-time faculty member in the Natural Sciences Division (1934-1967).. He received an honorary degree from Sir George Williams University in 1966. To honour his long administrative and teaching career, the new university building located on de Maisonneuve Boulevard (formerly Burnside Street) opened in 1966 was named the Henry F. Hall Building.

Henry F. Hall

Henry F. Hall, fourth principal of Sir George Williams University (1957-1962), dean (1936-1956) and student counsellor, and full-time faculty member in the Natural Sciences Division (1934-1967).. He received an honorary degree from Sir George Williams University in 1966. To honour his long administrative and teaching career, the new university building located on de Maisonneuve Boulevard (formerly Burnside Street) opened in 1966 was named the Henry F. Hall Building.

Fraser Fulton

Fraser Fulton, newly-installed Chancellor of Sir George Williams University delivering his installation address.

Fraser Fulton

Fraser Fulton, newly-installed Chancellor of Sir George Williams University delivering his installation address.

C.F. Carsley

C. F. Carsley, chancellor of Sir George Williams University from June 6, 1971 to August 10, 1973. He was the recipient of a degree of Doctor of Laws, honoris causa awarded by Sir George Williams University in June 1973.

Results 1 to 30 of 44