Aperçu avant impression Fermer

Affichage de 187 résultats

Description archivistique
Buildings Anglais
Options de recherche avancée
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

186 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Edwy Cooke

Edwy Cooke, Director of the Sir George Williams Art Galleries at the official opening of the Weissman Gallery in the Henry F. Hall building.

Fraser F. Fulton

Chancellor Fraser F. Fulton at the official opening of the Weissman Gallery in the Henry F. Hall Building.

Convocation Mass

Celebrants at the Spring Convocation Mass 1973 in the Loyola Chapel. From left to right: Father Stanley Drummond, unidentified celebrant, Father Patrick Malone, Father Charlie Pottie, unidentified celebrant, Father Robert Gervais, Father Aloysius Graham and unidentified celebrant.

Lacolle Centre

Situated on the New York/Quebec border, the Lacolle Centre was developed by Loyola College in 1971 with the goal of promoting and encouraging innovative forms of education.

Lacolle Centre

Situated on the New York/Quebec border, the Lacolle Centre was developed by Loyola College in 1971 with the goal of promoting and encouraging innovative forms of education.

Opening of the Bryan Building

Opening of the Bryan building. Form left to right, Fr. Arthur Nelson, S.J., Fr. Patrick G. Malone, S.J., President, Arthur Mayne, Fr. McDougall, S.J., chairman (Dean of Students), Mrs. and Mr. Justin Paul Casey, chair (Board of Governors) and Fr. Ed Sherry, S.J., supervisor of construction.

Bryan Building

Bryan building at Loyola College. The Bryan Building is named for William Xavier Bryan, S.J. (1892-1947), a distinguished teacher of economics, sociology, French, and philosophy, and Dean of Studies at Loyola.

Résultats 1 à 30 sur 187