Poetry 7 - Michael Benedikt reads from a selection of his poetry works.
The description of this fonds is not available. Please contact Concordia University Libraries Special Collections for more information.
This fonds documents the administrative activities of the Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic Affairs. The following RCRP categories are contained within this fonds:
- 1110 Academic Planning
- 1130 Program Feasibility & Development - APC Committee
- 1131 Curriculum Development
- 1140 Academic Program Management
- 1141 Program Accreditation & Certifications
- 1160 Academic Program Appraisal
- 1210 Academic Co-operation Agreements
- 1220 Student Exchange Programs
- 1320 Support for Teeaching
- 1410 Recruitment Academic Appointment
- 1430 CUPFA - Academic and Professional Dossier
- 1450 Academic Visitors
- 1470 Recognition Awards & Prizes to Professors
- 2120 Enrolment Statistics
- 2430 Awards & Scholarships Programs
- 3210 Research Chairs
- 4120 Governing Bodies - Committees
- 4131 Delegation of Authority
- 4150 Honorary Distinctions - Selection Process
- 5110 Administrative Planning
- 5111 Meetings of Units
- 5112 Reports, Studies & Analyses
- 5160 University Events
- 5170 External Relations
- 5171 Conferences & Seminars - External
- 5172 Public Relations Activities
- 5220 Litigation
- 6110 Staff & Position Management
- 6120 Advisory Search Committees & Evaluation
- 6530 Negotiations
- 6551 Complaints & Grievances
- 9110 Fundraising Campaigns & Projects
Interview conducted by Paul Babarik (Psychology, Concordia University) on Dr. William Line and Psychology in Canada. Douglas Smith (Professor, University of Alberta, Edmonton) and Arthur Hough (University of Alberta, Honorary pres. C.P.A., Edmonton).
Poetry Reading Series - B. P. Nichol & Lionel Kearns.
Poetry Reading Series: Reel 1 includes: "Edmonton Street","The Operation","The Women Syndrome","Other", "Bartok and the Germanium", and "Latter Day Eve" Reel 2 includes: "Day and Night", "Lorea","Weapons","Alienation" Climax Blindness Song for Solomon, Give us our Trespasses, The Notations of Love, Moving Out, and "At Dawn" Dorothy Livesay.