Maurice Gold, BA '51, B.Com. '50, C .A. He was a past member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Alumni, founding chairman of the Alumni Student Loan Fund, and founding chairman of the K.E. Norris Memorial Lecture Series.
Henry F. Hall, fourth principal of Sir George Williams University (1957-1962), dean (1936-1956) and student counsellor, and full-time faculty member in the Natural Sciences Division (1934-1967).. He received an honorary degree from Sir George Williams University in 1966. To honour his long administrative and teaching career, the new university building located on de Maisonneuve Boulevard (formerly Burnside Street) opened in 1966 was named the Henry F. Hall Building.
Justice John R. Hannan, Lawyer and Judge of the Superior Court of the Province of Quebec, a former Director of the Alumni Association for Sir George Williams and a member of the Board of Governors. Mr. Hannan received an honorary degree from Concordia University in 1982.
G. Arnold Hart, Honorary chairman of Loyola's National Public Appeal. The campaign was held between November 22 and December 6, 1966. He was President and chief executive officer of the Bank of Montreal.
Colonel St. Clair Cecil Holland, Honorary Chairman of Sir George Williams University's Board of Governors. He was recipient of a degree of Doctor of Laws, honoris causa awarded by Sir George Williams University in June 1971.
Bruce Mallen, BComm 58, BA 64, leading academic, economist, successful entrepreneur. He was the first director of the MBA program that was launched at Sir George Williams University in 1968. He received an honorary degree from Concordia University in December 2004.
Norman Manson, first secretary of both the Association of Alumni of Sir George Williams College and the Society of the Order of Guinea Pig, a unit within the alumni association. He is a graduate of the first Sir George Williams College graduating class, known as the Guinea Pig Graduating Class of 1937.
Peter M. McEntyre, business executive and former Mayor of Westmount, he served on the Board of Governors of Concordia University, from 1974 to 1983. He received an honorary degree from Concordia University in June 1987.